Released on April 6, 2004
Nevermind all that genre-binding garbage, Fear Before the March of Flames offers you something beyond all that. This band makes it abundantly clear that they want nothing to do with a genre, or the things that come with it.
1. Fashion Tips Baby
2. Go Wash Your Mouth... I Don't Know Where It's Been
3. Given to Dreams
4. Girl's Got a Face Like Murder
5. The Lisbon Girls, Oh The Lisbon Girls
6. The 20th Century Was Entirely Mine
7. Sarah Goldfarb, Where Are Your Manners
8. On the Brightside, She Could Choke
9. Motelroom. Grandpiano
10. What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas
Odd How People Shake Orang...
The Always Open Mouth