Released on October 17, 2006
The band's style only definable as a melting pot - band influences include Saves The Day, Queen, and At The Drive In - a song could begin with electronic beats behind piano, ease into metal guitar riffs, then speed into a poppy melodic vocal line that leaves you humming. Lead singer Craig Owens says, "We don't want to feel pressured into a single genre...we have a rule to stay away from `verse-chorus-verse' songwriting."
2. All Nereids Beware
3. One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
4. Expired In Goreville
5. Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek
6. The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined
7. Interlude Pt 1
8. There's No Penguins In Alaska
9. Interlude Pt 2
10. We're Gonna Have Us A Champagne Jam
11. No Hardcore Dancing In The Living Room
12. Who's Sandie Jenkins
13. To Trixie and Reptile, Thanks for Everything
14. Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek (acoustic)
15. Queen of Diamonds (acoustic)
16. Lindsay Quit Lollygagging (acoustic)
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Submit your email address and we'll send you a note when this item is back in stock:
Please enter a valid email address and try again.
Thank you. You will be notified when this item becomes available.
R2ME2 Green Vinyl 7"
Chiodos Marble/Picture Dis...
Floral Logo Black Crewneck