Released on October 17, 2006
The band's style only definable as a melting pot - band influences include Saves The Day, Queen, and At The Drive In - a song could begin with electronic beats behind piano, ease into metal guitar riffs, then speed into a poppy melodic vocal line that leaves you humming. Lead singer Craig Owens says, "We don't want to feel pressured into a single genre...we have a rule to stay away from `verse-chorus-verse' songwriting."
2. All Nereids Beware
3. One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
4. Expired In Goreville
5. Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek
6. The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined
7. Interlude Pt 1
8. There's No Penguins In Alaska
9. Interlude Pt 2
10. We're Gonna Have Us A Champagne Jam
11. No Hardcore Dancing In The Living Room
12. Who's Sandie Jenkins
13. To Trixie and Reptile, Thanks for Everything
14. Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek (acoustic)
15. Queen of Diamonds (acoustic)
16. Lindsay Quit Lollygagging (acoustic)
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Raven Navy "Sale! Final Pr...
Raven Gray "Sale! Final Pr...
"UFO Eyeball" "Sale! Final...