Released on August 22, 2006
Recorded at the tender age of 16, The Fall of Troy wowed their local scene with this brilliant self-titled debut. The eleven track assault offered up a chaotic, caffeinated jolt to Seattle, WA and it wasn’t long until the album had developed a cult following around the U.S. It was this combination of volatile guitar gymnastics, unpredictable melodies and stun- ning song structures that caught the attention of Equal Vision Records.
1. Rockstar Nailbomb!
3. The Circus That Has Brought Us Back To These Nights (Yo Chocola)
4. Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles
5. The Last March of the Ents
7. Whacko Jacko Steals The Elephant Man's Bones
8. Reassurance Rests In The Sea
9. The Adventures of Allan Gordon
10. I Just Got This Symphony Goin'
11. What Sound Does a Mastadon Make?
$3The Fall of Troy
$9.99The Fall of Troy
$12The Fall of Troy
Arm Reaching Black
$12$6.99The Fall of Troy
Squid Army Green